Dialogue About Suggestions And Offers.

CHOOSING EXTRACURRICULARS

Bulan : Hello! good morning Bintang. 
Bintang : Oh hi! good morning Bulan. How was your day? 
Bulan : My day has been a pretty great day so far. 
Bintang : Glad  to hear it. 
Bulan : Dis you see all of the extracurriculars performance that located in the school hall earlier? All of the performances are amazing.
Bintang : Yes of course I see it. I agree, all of them are really good. 
Bulan : Have you decided which extracurricular you want to join?
Bintang : I haven’t decide it yet, but I think I will join the basketball team, football team, badminton team and debate team.
Bulan : You want to join 4 extracurriculars at once? I‘m afraid that you’ll be burdened with so many extracurricular you take. It might be a good idea for you to take two of them, and then the others are rid of.
Bintang : You’re right, its a good idea. Thank you for your suggestions. How about you? Have you decide it? 
Bulan : I think I will join KPA. Their performance were very interesting and I wanted to learn how to play angklung. 
Bintang : That’s a great choice. Anyway, May I get you something to drink? 
Bulan : Sure, sounds good to me. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Trisakti Shootings

Dialogue Task.